A day to remember
Our timber framed barn offers you a beautiful space to celebrate your wedding. It’s soaring timbers, elegant lighting, and abundant natural light provide an unforgettable backdrop for any style you choose.
Expansive windows provide a view of the surrounding farmland and mountains. The outdoor space is perfect for ceremonies, yard games, or simply let your guests relax on the back patio.
Perfect for your big day.
You & your bridal party can relax and prepare for the big day in a loft space designed just for you, including a large bathroom and dressing rooms for both the bride and groom.
We have been planning this space for over a decade and have tried to think of all of the things to make your special events as effortless as possible!
• Beautiful, fully stocked kitchen
• State-of-the-art sound system
• Tables & chairs
• Accommodation for up to 200 guests.
See our FAQ section below for full details
Past weddings we have had the pleasure of hosting.
Option 1. $1800 - full day (9 am- 10 pm)
Option 2. $2800- access to the barn the afternoon before (4 pm) for early set up
Times include setup and take down
APRIL - OCTOBER:
Monday- Thursday : $1800 - full day (9 am- 10 pm)
Friday or Saturday: $2100 - full day (9 am-10 pm)
Monday- Saturday : $1800 - full day (9 am- 10 pm)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it necessary to schedule a tour to see the facility?
Yes, please call ahead! We would love to show you the barn. Please call us at 435-452-1931 to schedule a tour.
How many people can we invite?
The barn has an occupancy of 200 people. You are welcome to use the grounds as well.
Is there a kitchen?
The Timbered Rose has a full kitchen for your use. However, due to regulations, food must be cooked ahead of time. It is a perfect place for warming, prepping, & plating food for your guests.
What is included in my rental?
- Event space, for up to 200 people
- Building & grounds from 9 am – 10 pm ( Please note that the hours assigned to your event include all set-up and all clean-up, including the set-up and clean-up of all vendors and other subcontractors that you may utilize)
- 12- 60” round tables
- 120 White chairs
- 2 white folding serving tables
- State-of-the-art surround sound system
- TV and video equipment
- Two dressing rooms & shared bathroom to use prior to event (balcony & adjacent rooms will be closed off during event).
- Heat and air conditioning
- Kitchen: Our venue kitchen can be used for prepping, warming & plating food. Due to regulations, we do not allow any kind of cooking.
- Restroom, handicap accessible
- Outdoor grass area
- Patio area with bistro lights
How do I secure a date?
Once we have received your signed contract and 50% (NONREFUNDABLE) deposit, we will make sure your date is on the calendar! At this point, let the planning begin!
May I cancel my reservation?
Unfortunately, the deposit is non-refundable.
What if I need to reschedule or change my date?
We will do our best to help you find a date that will work, if it is within a year from your original booking. You may, however, lose your deposit if we are unable to reschedule an event for the original day.
Once I pay my deposit, when is the rest of the payment due?
The remaining 50% of your total will be due 30 days before the event.
What can I do if the weather is bad on the day of my event?
We sure wish we had the power to order you perfect weather for your special day, but sadly, we cannot. We will do everything we can to make things run as smoothly as possible incase of inclement weather.
Can I use my own decorator & caterer?
Yes! in fact, we do not provide these services – so the choice is yours! We are happy to give you recommendations if you desire.
Can I serve alcohol?
We are sorry, alcohol is not permitted anywhere on or near the property.